Planning your Weight Loss Diet
Tips on planning your Weight Loss Diets
Excess weight and obese are the problems that people now a days are facing. They have also become conscious about this fact that they are fat and are trying hard to loose weight. The first thing people do for losing weight is dieting. So if you are eating to lose weight your goal is to lose maximum fat and preserve the muscle mass in the body.
A high saturated fats and high carbohydrate diet is the main reason for people in gaining excess weight. So it is not fat alone that makes you look bulky but there are also lot of other diets that you eat on a daily basis and you may have to stop eating in order to loose weight.
Best no B.S. Weight Loss Tips
1. Eat right foods rather than stop eating. Dieting does not mean not eating.
2. Best way to lose weight is to eat fewer calories and do Cardio exercises by which you will burn the excess fat and get leaner. The calorie consumption must be 10-12 times your body weight in pounds.
3. Eat sufficient amount of Proteins at least 1gm of protein per pound of Body weight. High protein diets improve body metabolism and burn fat.
4. Eat Protein at regular intervals, preferably 5-6 times a day to avoid slowing of metabolism and reduce hunger.
5. Increase fiber and reduce fat intake. Eating fiber at the start of every meal reduces the amount of food you eat. Alternatively eat 3-5 servings of fish every week.
6. Stop eating processed foods. Eating ice creams, fries and colas can push your Weight Loss efforts by 1 week minimum.
7. Cardio and Weight training exercises will take up a lot of water from your body. So drink lots of water.
The Macronutrient ratio to burn fat
Eat a diet which contains 40% proteins, 40% carbohydrates and 20% fats approximately. These are not the hard and fast rules so without breaking your head try to be as close as possible to the above mentioned diet percentages.
Do not avoid fat completely. Fats are also essential for health as they help vitamin absorption, and unsaturated fats help increase good cholesterol levels (HDL Cholesterol). Unsaturated fats found in avocados, nuts and olive oil contain calories are excellent for your health and heart. Avoid fats in cakes, sodas, ice creams and processed goods completely.
Labels: Diet and Health Tips